Plant Your Pennies
Earn 3.25% APY on your savings while driving tangible impact in our local food and agriculture ecosystem.*
The Sustainable Online Bank You've Been Waiting For
Your Money Can Sleep Soundly
"MUTUAL" MEANS COOPERATIVE
Check out our Partner Perks.
Competitive Interest Without Hidden Fees
Earn 3.25% APY
No Surprise Fees
Free ATM Access
Timeless Values, Modern Digital Banking
Apply for an account in minutes
Simple & Fast Transfers
Easily deposit checks
Walden Mutual Partner Card
Safe & Secure
Other Bells & Whistles
- Stay in control of your finances with alerts - on balance changes, account login activity, and fund transfers
- View account statements and tax documents online and within our app
- Access to exclusive events, discounts, and product samples from Walden Partner Businesses
- Range of extended terms—from 1 to 10 years—to maximize impact...and return
- 10-year CD: Unique opportunity to support long-term investment in food systems change
- Only $1,000 minimum initial deposit (and minimum daily balance)
- Use the same digital tools to monitor your CDs on the go
- Free withdrawal at CD maturity during grace period, or automatically roll over your investment
- Withdraw early (before maturity) for a marginal penalty (see account charges for details)2
- If you're interested in opening a Local Impact CD, first open and fund a Grow Local account
See what we've got cooking.
Join our waitlist for early access to our accounts and behind-the-scenes updates.
1. Terms & conditions apply. See full detail here.
2. Account charges are listed here.
3. Walden Mutual Partner Card is a Visa® Debit Card issued by Walden Mutual Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
4. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Insurance coverage limited to $250,000. Addition insurance coverage available upon request.
* Annual percentage yield, as of September 29th, 2023. Daily compounding, posted monthly. Subject to change without notice.